In a New Light
Entry Deadline Rolling
Until November 23, 2020
Exhibition Dates January 8 – 30, 2021
This past year, we as a community have encountered quite the trials and tribulations; from COVID-19 to tropical storms, and everything else in between, we pulled through and will continue to do so. Let’s enter the New Year with that continued positive outlook and look to a bright year ahead. The Huntington Arts Council is asking artists to create works that bring positivity and hope to our communities near and far.
In A New Light will be a non-juried exhibition of works based on artists’ bringing positivity and hope for the upcoming year.
*Artworks will be reviewed on a rolling basis for this exhibition until spots are filled. Acceptances will be on a first come first served basis and will be required to pay a hanging fee upon acceptance.
*The Huntington Arts Council reserves the right to deny artwork deemed inappropriate for this exhibition.
• Entries must be original to entrant. Framed entries require hanging wire. Entry
materials cannot be returned.
• Selected works are accepted on a rolling first come first served basis. No more than two works per artist are selected.
• All artists and media.
• No work should exceed 48 inches in any
• Standing work cannot be higher than 72
• Video maximum: 50 MB.
NO ENTRY FEES
HANGING FEE: Upon Acceptance JOURNEY* school students $10
Full-time students $10
Artist members $20
Please note: Fees are nonrefundable.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Rolling/Nov. 23 ‘20
EMAIL ACCEPTANCE: Rolling/Nov. 23, ‘20
- Submit application and payment click on this link. (preferred method).
- To download the prospectus click here. Mail or drop off with CD images and payment. Note: Images must be no larger than 7mb (300 dpi, 2400 pixels on the longest side).