The Huntington Arts Council is proud to administer the New York State Council on the Arts (NYSCA) Statewide Community Regrant (SCR) program formerly the Decentralization (DEC) regrant program. Long Island Arts Grants are made possible with funds from the State & Local Partnerships (SLP) program of NYSCA and with the support of the Office of the Governor and the NYS Legislature. These funds ensure the continued success of extraordinary arts and cultural activities throughout both Nassau and Suffolk counties.
These grants help to support:
- Arts and cultural organizations with community based arts & cultural projects
- Individual artists in the creation of new work
- Teaching artists with in depth opportunities for students and lifelong learners to create and experience the arts
- New and not previously funded applicants are a funding priority for 2023
The three categories of SCR Grants are:
- Creative Communities
- Creative Learning: In School or After School and Community Centers
- Creative Individuals
Each grant category has its own specific guidelines which help to choose the right application for your project or program. Guidelines for each category can be found on the SCR Grants Guidelines page. Click here to access the guidelines.
For more information about eligibility criteria, please review the General Grant Guidelines.
Contact the grants team for additional information: Emily Dowd firstname.lastname@example.org or Patty Eljaiek at email@example.com.