JULY 25 – AUGUST 22, 2020
We are thrilled to announce the Huntington Summer of Hope Festival of performances at the CHAPIN Rainbow Stage, Heckscher Park, Huntington.
We will be announcing the performances for the Huntington Summer of Hope Festival on a weekly basis. Please note NOT all of the shows take place at the CHAPIN Rainbow Stage, Heckscher Park, Huntington. ALL shows however, will be presented on facebook LIVE. Details on how to view the performances are in the program descriptions listed below.
In order to maintain the safety of the attendees, performers and staff, the following guidelines have been put in place:
- Audience size must be limited to comply with standards for social and recreational gatherings, therefore attendance will be limited to residents of Huntington Township.
- Advanced registration is required. A link to register is in the performance descriptions found on here our on our website under Huntington Summer of Hope Festival Performance Schedule. Your email confirmation, along with ID will be needed for entry into the performance.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented including a minimum of 6 foot spacing between “seating”.
- Face coverings are required.
- No concessions or merchandise will be sold.
- No pets please, with the exception of service animals.
- Performances run through August 22. The schedule will be made available on a weekly basis. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Huntington SUMMER OF HOPE
Produced by Town of Huntington, Presented by Huntington Arts Council
Additional support by County of Suffolk, New York Council on the Arts.
In-Kind Support from Canon, USA and Korg, USA