Restart NY Regrant Program is a NEW grant awards program. Grants ranging from $1000-$3000 are available for Long Island organizations or individuals for funding of in-person (live) arts events. These funds are discrete from the Statewide Community Regrant (SCR, formerly DEC). Those who have previously received a DEC grant are eligible to receive Restart NY funding.
These grants help to support:
- Activities/projects of local arts organizations or individual artists that include ONLY live and in-person performances/programs.
Follow These Steps:
- Workshops are closed –
Attend a FREE MANDATORY workshop (all you need to know about Restart NY Regrant Program)
- Review the application guidelines
- Submit your grant application
Attendance to one of the workshops was mandatory in order to apply for a Round 2 Restart NY Regrant. Workshops are closed
The FREE workshops are CLOSED
Tuesday, 8/31 Virtual Workshop – 6PM Thursday, 9/2 Virtual Workshop – 6PM
- Please click here to access the guidelines
- NOTE: Projects must be new and discrete from other DEC/SCR projects. This does not mean you cannot explore similar themes.
- Applications open September 3, 2021
- Applications due September 23, 2021 at 3PM
- To apply for a Restart NY Regrant Please click here
- Click here to access the 2022 Restart NY budget worksheet.
Funding decisions are made by a series of panels comprised of local artists, community leaders and individuals from throughout the region. All award recommendations are required to be voted on by the Board of Directors of the Huntington Arts Council, Inc.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Restart NY Regrants is made possible with funds from the Statewide Community Regrants Program, a regrant program of the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature and administered by Huntington Arts Council.