NEW FUNDING OPPORTUNITY
THROUGH STATEWIDE COMMUNITY REGRANT (SCR) PROGRAM
Community Impact Micro Grant:
The Huntington Arts Council is proud to expand funding opportunities through the SCR program. Awarded on a bimonthly basis; Community Impact Micro Grants (Micro Grants) provide funding to non-profit organizations or individual artists for arts & cultural projects and activities that enable Nassau and Suffolk communities to experience and engage with the performing, literary, media, and visual arts.
These Micro Grants provide year-round funding opportunities to arts-centered programs and projects that have a demonstrable impact on their community. The application process has been simplified and streamlined in order to facilitate the bimonthly application and distribution of the grants. Funding priorities include:
- Funding of immediate, stand alone or short term projects
- Funding that supports materials, artist fees, venue rental etc. for ongoing programming
- Supporting programs and projects that include underserved/underrepresented communities
- Partnerships with Community Organizations are not required, but strongly encouraged.
All chosen grants will be funded at $1,000. Community Impact Micro Grants are made possible with funds from the State & Local Partnerships (SLP) program of New York State Council on the Arts and with the support of the Office of the Governor and the NYS Legislature. Allocation of these funds comes from the Upstate and Long Island Recovery Initiative. This support ensures the continued success of extraordinary arts and cultural activities throughout both Nassau and Suffolk counties.
ELIGIBLE To Apply
- Artists, collectives, unincorporated groups, tribal organizations, and non-profit organizations residing in Nassau and Suffolk counties are all eligible to apply for the Statewide Community Regrant opportunities.
INELIGIBLE To Apply
- If you have applied directly to NYSCA regardless of whether or not you were funded.
- If you received funding through SCR for the calendar year 2023 funding.
- Review the full Micro Grant guidelines, click here to access.
- All grant applicants must watch the video presentation which can be found in the application. Click here to access the full application.
- Micro Grant Rubric can be downloaded by clicking this link.
2023 Application deadlines:
2023 Notification dates:
If you have any questions regarding the Micro Grant Application, contact the grants team of Emily Dowd firstname.lastname@example.org or Patty Eljaiek at email@example.com.