This contest is tied into the Town of Huntington’s annual Tulip Festival to take place on May 1, 2016 in Heckscher Park Huntington. The Huntington Arts Council is proud to administer the school arts contest on behalf of the town.
- Art work must be dropped off AND picked up by teachers.
- Submissions must be 9”x12” without a mat.
- Submissions must be two-dimensional.
- Each teacher may submit up to three (3) works, from any one grade level, not to exceed nine (9) works for all grades.
- All submissions MUST be postmarked or delivered by Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- Artists reception and awards will take place at the Heckscher Museum of Art on April 29, 2016
PRIZES AWARDED TO BOTH STUDENTS AND TEACHERS!
A $50 gift card awarded to winning students (3 per grade) courtesy of Astoria Bank. Schools will receive $50 for each student whose art is chosen as the best of their grade, courtesy of Astoria Federal Savings. The funds are to be used for the winning teachers’ classroom needs.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 631-271-8423 X14 with questions.