Attendance to a grant workshop is a mandatory component of the application process for the 2022 grant cycle.
All workshops will be presented through ZOOM with a select schedule of in person workshops available. Additional information and the login link will be provided after you register for a specific day and time.
The dates, times and locations* for the workshops are as follows:
July 13th, Huntington Station Library Branch, Huntington, 6 PM (Hybrid) July 15th, Virtual through Zoom, 2 PM
- July 20th, Virtual through Zoom, 6 PM
- July 22nd, Virtual through Zoom, 2 PM
- July 27th, Westbury Arts Council, 2 PM (Hybrid)
- July 29th, Virtual through Zoom, 6 PM
- August 3rd, Virtual through Zoom, 6 PM
- August 5th, Virtual through Zoom, 6 PM
- August 10th, Huntington Arts Council, 6 PM (Hybrid)
Please note that the location and or format of any or all of these workshops may be changed to a virtual, online presentation only. We will notify you in advance of the scheduled date if there is a change. These potential changes will NOT impact the mandatory requirement of attendance.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org