2021 Long Island Arts Grants Workshop Schedule
Attendance to one of the following workshops is mandatory in order to apply for a 2021 NYSCA Decentralization grant.
The dates, locations and times for the workshops are listed below. Virtual workshops will be presented through ZOOM. Additional information and the login link will be provided after you register for a specific day and time.
- Thursday, 7/9, 6PM
- This is a dual format workshop which will be available with limited capacity in person at Huntington Arts Council, as well as virtually
- Tuesday, 7/14 Virtual Workshop, 6PM
- Thursday, 7/16 Virtual Workshop, 6PM
- Tuesday, 7/21, 2PM
- This is a dual format workshop wchich will be available with limited capacity in person at Westbury Village Hall, as well as virtually
- Thursday, 7/23 Virtual Workshop, 6PM
- Tuesday, 7/28 Virtual Workshop, 6 PM
- Thursday, 7/30 Virtual Workshop, 2PM
- Tuesday, 8/4 Virtual Workshop, 6 PM
- Thursday, 8/6 Virtual Workshop, 6PM
Registration is required. Click here to register.
Please note that the location and or format of any or all of these workshops may be changed to a virtual, online presentation. We will notify you in advance of the scheduled date if there is a change. These potential changes will NOT affect the mandatory requirement of attendance.
FY 2021 Direct Applicants to NYSCA are ineligible to apply for the Decentralization Long Island Arts Grants.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com