2021 Applications are now available.
Deadline for submission is September 21, 2020 at 3:00PM.
1) Review Grant Guidelines before filing out your application.
2) Set up an online account
Remember your credentials because you must login in every time you return to the Submittable page to access your drafts and completed applications. If you forgot your password, you can reset it in Submittable, under the “sign in now” box.
Don’t forget to save your work!
“Save Draft” button is found at the bottom of the grant application next to “submit”. If you do not save the draft of your application you will lose your work and need to start over. Drafts are saved for 21 days.
3) Submit your application
WORK SAMPLES ARE REQUIRED FROM EVERY APPLICANT!
We are no longer accepting hard copy material for samples.
All samples must be submitted online.
Work samples are an important element of your application. Prepare a well-organized presentation that showcases your proposed project.
- Submit samples of work created and/or presented in the last three years.
- The panel will view each recording for up to 2.5 minutes. However, we encourage you to submit full-length work, if possible.
- Provide a cue point for any work sample that is longer than three (3) minutes total, doing so by uploading directions to the “Descriptive List of Digital Files” field.
- All work samples must be download to the online applications by September 21, 2020 at 3:00PM.
For more information on uploading work samples, please refer Page 8 of the 2021 General Long Island Arts Grants Guidelines.
CREATIVE COMMUNITIES & LEARNING
Letter of Commitment for Individual Applicants applying by way of Partner Organization or Fiscal Sponsor:
- Letter of Commitment for Applicant using a Partner Organization
- Letter of Commitment for Applicant using a Fiscal Sponsor
SAMPLE CREATIVE COMMUNITIES & LEARNING