BECOME A BUSINESS MEMBER TODAY!
The Huntington Arts Council is uniquely dedicated to providing venues and education in all genres of visual and performing arts. We offer engaging programs for all ages — and all of Long Island, including the Summer Arts Festival, gallery exhibits, arts-in-education programs, artist grants and more. Become a member today and your 100% tax-deductible contribution will help the Huntington Arts Council bring art to life!
Join & pay online (see below)
SUPPORTING BUSINESS MEMBER —$50
All of the benefits of Patron of the Arts Membership plus …
- Main Street Gallery rental for private events*
- Recognition in promotional materials including website
- Link from HAC website to your website
- Arts Cultural News advertising discount
- Opportunity to be a distribution point of Arts and Cultural News
CREATIVE BUSINESS MEMBER —$100
All of the benefits of Supporting Business Member plus
- Opportunity to display your promotional materials in the Main Street Gallery roundabout
- Post your events on HAC website and they will also appear in the Arts Cultural News
- Creative Business Members must apply and be approved by the Board of the Huntignton Arts Council before having access to the online and Arts and Cultural News Calendars
PARTICIPATING MERCHANT — *FREE*
- Offer goods and services to our memebrship at a reduced cost.
- Be listed in our Participating Merchant directory online and in Arts and Cultural News (Distributed to 90,000 homes and businesses three times a year)
- Oppotunity to be a distribution point of Arts and Culutral News