2021 LI Arts Grants Applications
Applications open August 7, 2020
1) Review Grants Guidelines before filing out your application.
2) Set up an online account
Remember your credentials, as you must login in every time you return to the Submittable page where you can access your drafts and sent applications. If you forgot your password, you can reset it with Submittable, under the Sign in now box.
Don’t forget to save your work! On the bottom of the application, there is a Save Draft button next to Submit that will help you avoid losing your application and having to start over. Nobody likes their hard work to be erased!
Drafts are saved for 21 days.
“Save Draft” button is found at the bottom of the grant application.
3) Submit your application
WORK SAMPLES ARE REQUIRED FROM EVERY APPLICANT!
We are no longer accepting hard copy material for samples.
All samples must be submitted online.
Work samples are an important element of your application. Prepare a well-organized presentation that showcases your proposed project.
- Submit samples of work created and/or presented in the last three years.
- The panel will view each recording for up to 2.5 minutes. However, we encourage you to submit full-length work, if possible.
- Provide a cue point for any work sample that is longer than three (3) minutes total, doing so by uploading directions to the “Descriptive List of Digital Files” field.
- All work samples must be download to the online applications by September 20, 2019 at 4:00PM.
For more information on uploading work samples, please refer Page 8 of the 2019 General Long Island Arts Grants Guidelines.
Click to download – Creative Individual Budget Sheet
CREATIVE COMMUNITIES & LEARNING
Click to download – Creative Communities & Learning Budget Sheet
Letter of Commitment for Individual Applicants applying by way of Partner Organization or Fiscal Sponsor:
- Letter of Commitment for Applicant using a Partner Organization
- Letter of Commitment for Applicant using a Fiscal Sponsor
SAMPLE CREATIVE COMMUNITIES & LEARNING
Click to download – Sample Creative Communities & Learning Budget Sheet