The Huntington Arts Council supports and nurtures the artists and not-for-profit arts organizations who create the cultural landscape in our community. Our services include information, education, technical assistance and grant opportunities. We assist in marketing and audience development through publications and public showcases.
If you are a not-for-profit organization whose primary purpose is the presentation or perpetuation of one or more of the arts disciplines eligible for membership in the Huntington Arts Council – than we invite you to apply for membership in the Huntington Arts Council. Look and see which organizations have joined us!
Join & pay online (see below)
NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIP:
Membership fees are as follows:
• Minimum Dues $50.00
• Budgets $150,000 or more: $100.00
• Budgets $300,000 or more: $150.00
Organization Member Benefits:
All of the benefits of Individual Membership plus …
- Main Street Gallery rental for private events*
- Discounted and free professional development workshops including grant writing, marketing, website design, social media and more
- Post your events on HAC website and they will also appear in the Arts Cultural News
- Opportunity to be selected as “Organization of the Month” feature on HAC website
- Opportunity to display your promotional materials in the Main Street Gallery roundabout
- Arts Cultural News advertising discount
*discounted fee and rental subject to availability.
NFP organization can pay online or pay by check (payable to Huntington Arts Council Inc.).
*Regardless of type of payment – new NFP organization applicants will have to download and complete the application form for review. Membership will be pending until approval from the Board of Directors.Pay for Membership Online